Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Compuational Thinking Fun.

Hello bloggers. This  week Rimu  learned about Computational thinking. It is the language  computers think if you don,t know what I,m talking about. There aye the  number 1 2 4 8 and 16 but instead of thinking  those numbers it thinks of that number of dots.  First we learned about computational Thinking. Secondly we thought   of as many ways we could put two different numbers together and see what they equal.  Below is a couple of pictures  of some of the computational  thinking rimu  did. Have you ever learned about  computational thinking at your school? Please leave a comment on one of my blog posts that  I  have done.  Goodbye bloggers,  from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.