Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Aniamls on pet day.

Hello bloggers. A few days ago we had pet day. Everyone brought an animal. The animal  brought  was a stuffed animal which as a Lion who I called Roar. My sister also brought  a stuffed animal  which was an old bear who she called Grandma Bear. What do you bring to pet day? At 12.p.m the whole school went out on the field and got into two groups of house colours to go around the field and do activities. There was a sackrace, a potato and spoon race, gumboot throwing, you had to be careful as gumboots went flying through the air in all directions. The activities went to 1.45.p.m. Then the live animals turned up. There were Cats, Dogs, Rabbits,and a Turtle. We all went home tired but happy after a great day. Goodbye from Max.

2 comments:

  1. You are pretty lucky to have a pet day at school Max as not many other schools around Christchurch have them. what a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hllo. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.