Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Vistiing The Town Hall.

Hello bloggers. Today Yaldhurst Model School went to the town hall to see the symphony orchestra. It is a group of people who go around and p play different songs at different places. The songs the played were amazing! Have you ever seen the symphony orchestra? The songs usually were a couple of minutes long! We listened  to all the songs for an Hour before it ended. Then we went to Margaret Mahy playground to have lunch and a play on the playground. First I went on the poles. Next I went on the slides.  It was so exciting that we were had the morning doing fun things.  Below  is a picture of Margeret  Mahy playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.