Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Yadlust at The Chrichirchsyphnoi ochreatra.

Hello bloggers. Yaldhurst  went to the christchurch  symphony orchestra. It was at the Christchurch town hall and  a few schools were going to the performance.  There were a countless amount of songs being played by the orchestra. was you're school at the Chritschurch  symphony orchestra? The orchestra were played songs for a whole hour before it ended. There were some that were from movies like a harry potter one and star wars one. The orchestra were very good  at playing their instruments.  Please leave a comment. Goodbye, from Max.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing experience to go and see the Symphony orchestra. Lucky you Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thanks for the comment. It was fun. Goobdye, max.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.