Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Fun At The A And P Show.

Hello bloggers. Last Thursday, Rimu went to the A And P Show. We were in groups of three or four. I was in a group with Sebastian and Brayden int it. The adult in our group was Vicky. First we went and looked at the vehicles that were on display at the A and P show. Then we looked at the animals that had been brought to the A and P show.   Here is a picture of the group I was in. Have you ever been to the A and P Show? Nearing  lunchtime we went to see El Grego the magician doing his tricks. We saw that a couple of the other groups had come to see the show as well!  At 11.40 a.m we went to the big arena to have our lunch and watch the horses racing. Fp0r the next couple of hour we went to see the animals and watch the sheep being Shawn. After that we buyed ice cream and candyfloss. Goodbye from Max.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun day you had Max. Sounds like you saw and did so many fun things

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. thanks for the comment. goodbye, from max

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.