Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Pet day Sand saucers ans vegetablws.

Hello bloggers. Today it is pet day. First sand saucers and vegetable sculptures were made. Mine was a sand saucer and the flowers I used covered all of the sand. My sand saucer had one red rose, one white and  some  were white and one was pink. The roses all came from our garden. After we finished the sand saucers we went to put them on the table to be judged. Have you ever made a sand sand saucer or vegetable sculptures? One person made a parrot in a cage using vegetables, the cage was made out of a butternut pumpkin and the parrot was a cucumber. Goodbye from, Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.