Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Maori Directions.

Hello bloggers. Rimu have been learning about Maori directions.,  Whakamua is right. Backwards is Whakamuri. Left is Whakamaui. Right is Whakamua. All of rimu made different treasure hunts and when we were finished got another person from the class  and one tried to figure out what the path to the pretend treasure chest was and  the other person gave the directions. There were three of the slides to do and there was a Fourth treasure map to make which was the slide where you put your working out of the other persons treasure map. Have you ever made a treasure map? Please leave a comment on one of my blog posys athat I have doen.  Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.