Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog commenting.

 What I  know about blog commenting:

It needs to be kind if you have learnt that  so that the person you have commented on is not feeling sad and/or  bullied. Try to get as much detail as possible so that the blogger can read it and think you have done  a good job. A blog comment is a comment on a blog post.  Hello Ashlee. I like how you Put a DLO in. You taught me that you like horses. Next time, you could make the slide change a little longer. Goodbye, from Max.Hello India. I like how you explained what book creator was. You taught me that there is an app called book creator. Next time, you could make it a bit longer. Why did you blog about this? Goodbye, from Max. 



4 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.