Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

I have a dream.

Hello bloggers. We are about to start our learning on speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I was happy. Before we get into the learning and creating, we had a task to do to train our brain. In order to set up our mind for speeches, we used the six tools in the mental toughness toolkit to create a motivational drawing of ourselves. We used google drawings and  and my DLO is below- a visualisation of me during my speeches learning. My dream for how it will all go. While I was creating this drawing I thought about what my speech would be about.  https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=34852&picture=theatre-curtains Have your ever done a speech? What was it about? Do you have any tips? If you are writing a comment on this blog, you could choose to use these sentence starters. Positive- I enjoyed the part when. Thoughtful- Did you think about. Helpful- How come. Goodbye, bye Max. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.