Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Resilience Reigns.

Hello bloggers. Today I am going to tell you about resilience. Resilience is the act of ignoring a distraction such as a person going around yelling at everyone because they want to. Our teacher broke a pen to show us. I learnt that you should be resilient. I learnt about GRIT/ resilience.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GiFXDmPWfQ https://www.rootsofaction.com/quotes-about-resilience/ Do you know about resilience? What have you learned from  this blog?  Did you like my blog? Goodbye, bye Max.


  

1 comment:

  1. Hi max this is a great post because it has lots of writing and effort put into it I like the information that you have added but next time you could try to only have links in the DLO yu made but otherwise it is very good

    Bye, Ethan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.