Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Comix Comics.

Hello bloggers! Today I am going to tell you about a Comic I made two Tuesdays ago and today. This is the plot: A person comments  on a blog post, later the blogger reads the comment, at the end the two, unnamed characters find each other on the beach as santa walks past, presumably deciding to give the commenter a present for christmas. This is it.
https://www.urumanuka.org.nz/cybersmart
I hope you like my Comic. My class did it as well, otherwise I would not have done it. Have you ever used this website?If so,  what was your comic about? Did you like my Comic?  Goodbye, bye Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.