Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Form a good habit.

Hello bloggers. This week, our teacher told us about  James Clear. He has written a book called Atomic Habits. James researches ways to achieve your goals in order to  be successful. I learnt that there is a person called James Clear. I learnt about James Clear. I learnt that there is a book called Atomic Habits. I also learnt that you should get into habits. https://jamesclear.com/about. Do you know about James Clear? What do you know about him? Do you like James Clear? Goodbye, bye Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.