Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Storytime with Max.

Hello bloggers. I am going to tell you a story.  It is about a sinking Oil tanker. 
Once upon a time there was an Oil Tanker. It was called The Unsinkable. On its maiden voyage the captain drove away from the dock. Meanwhile one of the officers found a damaged bedroom. The Oil Tanker hit some rocks, causing it to sink. The Captain orders an evacuation of the Unsinkable. One of the Officers landed on the ground on his  face. Meanwhile the oil exploded,causing the Unsinkable to sink faster. One of the crewmembers lands on his buttocks and drowns. Meanwhile, the captain sacrifices himself to the blaze so that the remaining  people on board could survive. The Oil tanker finally sinks while many people are watching movies. In the aftermath, one of the survivors sends his son off to school at Yaldhurst Model School. While there, he talks to the principal. The end. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Max Ethan Here For YMS the same school that you go TO!.

    THis is a very good post that you have published I also like the way you have added lots of detail into your post.

    Next time when you another story like this maybe use some cool words like excited and energetic. But otherwise it is a god post

    Bye for now Ethan (your post police buddy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ethan. Thanks for the comment. I like that you ut a lot of effort in but next time you could put a question in. Goodbye, from Max.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.