Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Homework:Number word search.

Hello bloggers. This blog post is about a number search I made.  Below the writing   is the number search I made. It was made by writing on  a piece of paper  the numbers Zero to nine. You may  find out the answers yourself if you want to find them. Have you ever made a number search? The numbers you have to find in the number search are Twenty,  Forty Nine, Sixty two and last but not least,  Eighty-five. They are hidden so you might have to a bit of looking around the number search.  Please leave a comment on one of my blog posts that I have done.  Goodbye from Max. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.