Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Wild eyes fun.

Hello bloggers. This blog post is about our year 5/6 project, Wild eyes. For people who do,NT know what I am talking about, wild eyes is a place where you can do activities an upload them to the wild eyes website. Have you ever done Wild Eyes at your school? The first activity  I did was called Insane plane. In that activity you  have to make a couple of paper planes and see which one flys the furtherest. Here is a picture of the finished Paper Plane I made. It flew 6 Metres. The other 2 planes I made went about 3 Metres each because they were chunkier and the other plane was  longer and slenderer so it flew further than the other 2. Please leave a comment on one of My blog posts that I have done. Goodbye form Max.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.