Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Funny Panto pandemonium.

Hello bloggers. This blog post is about a Pantomime show Rimu  have been practising. It is about a group of kids who go to a place called panto land because there is an evil witch. It is called Panto pandemonium becas it has a few crazy things  happening .Have you ever done a pantomime show? The thing I enjoyed about doing the pantomime show is  the pantomime has a few  funny scenes in it.  So far rimu have  got to page twenty three in the Book with  the lines if the pantomime in them. Below this writing is a picture of the pantomime book we were reading out of.  Please leave a comment on one my blog posts  that I have done you can choose any of them. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.