Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Homework:New learning website.

Hello bloggers. For my homework I am going to do the activty where  you say about a learning website I found. First here is a link to the website I found. Online Classes by Skillshare | Start for Free Today. Secodn I went onto tye website but found out that you had to pay for it so I di,nt bother. Third, i have a question for yoyu. Have you ever found a website you di,nt know about? Please leave a comment on ine of my blog posts that I have done. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.