Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 1: Leading the Charge

Hello blpggers. If I were hired to be a {Principal forn the weel I would...

1. Get an Eternity  of money and use some of it tob save the Parentsb some of thier money.

1. Put a battery in the School Pool tah twikll make the Pool never have to be shut down.

3. I would use some of my money to get a Playground a as big as hogwarts.

4.  would use the money to get an animal for every Cklasrrom liek Cats and Dogs.

5. I would get more than the normal amount of Juty Teahcers at once.

6. Would get a School caretaker and pay One,Billion dolars a day.

Goodbye,Bye Max. image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.