Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Week of Careers.


Hello bloggers. This week the year 7/8s are going off to camp and the year 5/6s are staying in the classroom to go on a slide about careers. Every subject you do you get a letter. For reading you get a B, for Maths you get O, for writing you get an N, for making a thing related to your job you get an U, for summing your job you get an S. At the end you get a reward,being able to play ccrossover. What game would you want to play? Here is an image and link to my slide.
 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QvXu9FgXlLtlFPJnZfzp5xlV1iCqSXsF_PiFbkhx47g/Gedit. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.