Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Homework:My favourite Movie.

Hello bloggers. This blog is about my favourite Movie.   It is called the Titanic which is about a ship which sinks on its maiden voyage by hitting an iceberg and filling with wateer on the 14th of April on  1912 at 11.40 at night to 2.20 in the morning and takes 2 hours and 40 minutes.  and there is not  enough lifeboats and the ship is called Titanic  which is why the movie is called the Titanic. Who is your favorite movie character?   At the end there is a  link to an  animation about what my favourite movie is.    What is your favourite Movie called? Please leave  a comment  on one of my blog posts.   Goodbye from Max

 https://biteable.com/watch/my-favourite-movie-2382440

2 comments:

  1. hi max i am xalia from gms thank you for commenting on the video of me and the reason why i did not film it in class is because it would be more embarresing and noisy and why did you blog about this and why is your favourite movie the titanic? anyways keep up the amaizing work on your blog and why is it could homeowrk my favourite movie keep up the good work from xalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Thanks for the comment. Goodbye, max.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.