Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Exciting Athletics Practise.

Hello Bloggers who read this!
Yaldhurst Model School are having Athletics Day soon. It was meant to be today but it was postponed to Wednesday because the ground was wet, so we could not do some of the activities that we usually do because it would be dangerous to do them, because everything is so wet. The thing I enjoy is trying  all the different activities for the athletics. My favourite is the High Jump because it is fun to see how high you can jump. What is your favourite Athletics activity? Please comment on this blog post that I did today. This is the end of this blog post I am doing today. Goodbye, Max!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.