Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Fast Book Dating at school.

Hello bloggers. Today we did Book speed Dating. If you do not know what that is something where you find out what book you would marry. Have you ever done Book speed dating at your school?  The book I chose was called Private Peaceful because it it looked it was going to be a really good  story.  The thing that I  enjoyed was seeing a lot of books that looked like they were going to be Good books. What book would you choose if it was you choosing the book that you thought looked like fun? Please leave a  comment with  an answer into the questions I asked you. I hoped you like this blog post that I did today.  Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.