Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Homework:Design a new school uniform.

Hello Bloggers.  My name is Max. This is a picture of a new school uniform I invented. The thing I used to make the New School Uniform was called Google Drawings. I chose that School Uniform design because I thought it would look good on the  school uniform because I like brown and that is the colour I like the most  so I chose that colour for then school uniform. I chose those  shapes because they looked like good  clothes  in my opinion and  new people would,NT want  to be going in little amount of clothing What would you make your new school uniform look like if you were doing this?  Put the  answer in a comment  Please.  Goodbye Bloggers , from max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.