Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Finding fractions.

Hello bloggers. I,m Max and i,m here to tell you about   fractions. Fractions  are pieces of a particular amount if you do no9t know. Here is a screencastify about it.   Do you learn about fractions at your school at your school? Here is a fraction question for you, what is 1 half of 50. Here is another  fraction for you,  what is 1 tenth of 100? Leave the answer in a comment if you know the answer to them please. Here is a thrid questio  for you, what is 6 sixths 600 as I said before leave the awnser in a comment please. I hope you like this blog. Goodbye from Max.
                           
         
                                                 
       
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.