Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Homework:Books make your wourld better.

Hello bloggers. In my homework I am going to tell you about a book I have just finished reading. The title is Harry Potter And The Cursed Child. The author of the book is called J.K. Rowling. The book is written as a play. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are adults in it. This is the story of when their children all start Hogwarts. Harrys son Albus is chosen by the sorting hat to go into slyhterin. Albus spends the whole story wondering if he is in the right house and maybe he should be in gryffindor. Albus becomes good friends with Scorpius who is the Son of Draco Malfoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.