Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Digiawards, Yay

Hello bloggers, Rimu are doing digi awards. The digi awards theme is innovative Christchurch. Rimu is doing it in groups.   The group I Am in is doing a website for the digi awards. Here is  a question for you,  Do you do Digi awards at your school and if so what are they about? Can you please comment because I hope you do comment! Anyway I  predict that the digi awards are going to finish soon we have been doing it for long enough to finish most of it. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.