Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Fun Holes

Hello bloggers. My name is Max and I am here to tell you about Holes which is a  story about a boy called Stanley Yelnats who goes to a place called Camp Green lake because he was accused of stealing some shoes. My favourite character is called Sam who sells onions, he is a funny person.   Have you ever read Holes and if so what is your favourite character? Today we are going to watch the movie Holes since we have  finished reading the book.  I am looking forward to seeing if the characters look like the characters in my mind.  I liked holes because it was funny. The bad guy in Holes is the Warden at Camp Green Lake because she a mean person and is tries to kill one of Stanley's friends  by starving him.  Another term is over hope you have a fun holiday. Goodbye from Max. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.