Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Tales that are traditinal .

Hello bloggers. My name is Max. We are learning about traditional tales. They are tales that are traditional. Traditional tales usually have these characters in them:  Fairies, Giants ,Greedy Kings and talking animals. Have you ever written a traditional tale? What is your  favourite traditional tale character? Mine is the Woodcutter from Little Red Riding hood because he is funny. I like traditional tales. Yesterday we watched a Vidoe about  the three  little pigs, the only differences were the youtube video was more like a movie than a traditional ta and  the big bad wolf was the good guy. Goodbye from Max.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Max I'm Isy from grey main school!I really liked how you said what your favourite fairy tale character was!I like little red riding hood as well!Maybe next time you could tell us a bit more detail on why you like roodcutter from little red riding hood!! Kind regards Isy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Isy, thank you for the comment. It is good that you like the blog post that I did on traditional tales. Do you like traditional tales? If you had to be a traditiinal take character who would be. Kind regards, Max.

      Delete
  2. Hello thank for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.