Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Homework:Wishes.

Hello bloggers. If I got three wishes my first wish would be that Donald trump was not the president because then they could choose another president who is kinder. My second wish is that there was a robot in our house that did all the work for us because we could be sitting around  watching  movies.  My third wish is that my favourite book character turned up here because it would be fun. My mums wishes would be a fairy who keeps it nice and tidy. Her second wish there would be no  poverty in the world. Her third wish is to meet Jeremy Wells in real life. Goodbye from max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.