Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Homework:Come dine with me.

Hello Bloggers. Today on my homework I,m going to  write three celebrities I would want to come to my party. The three people I would like to invite are Jacinda Ardern, Daniel Radcliffe and Jeremy Wells.

Dear Jacinda Ardern, please can you come to my party. The time is 6 p.m. It is at  Chipmunk's, I would like you to come because you would be able to say how it is like to be a prime minister, from Max.

Dear Daniel Radcliffe, please can you come to my party. The time is 6 p.m. It is at Chipmunks, I would like you to come because I like Harry Potter, from Max.

Dear Jeremy Wells, please can you come to my party. The time is  6 p.m. It is at Chipmunk,s,  I would like you come because I would want to know what it is like to be a news reporter, from Max.










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.