Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Free Verse Poems.

Hello bloggers. My name is Max.  Yesterday we did a Free Verse Poem. Mine was about  liking fish and chips. Here is a link to my poem. Here is a question for you Have  you done  any  poems at your school?   My poem is based on the  poem called Wings which is by Pie Corbett who  is a Poet. Today we filmed ourselves reading the poems and put them up on the TV in the classroom. Here is The  Screencastify that I did , I hope you like it. It isc  Goodbye, from Max.

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.