Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Books so many books.

Hello bloggers. What a day it was today an author called Karyn Wilson visited Rimu. She writes stories about New Zealand native birds and other animals.  She writes them in New Zealand. Have you ever met Karyn before.  I felt excited because I had never heard of her before.  Do you know about Karyn Wilson and if so do you like her?  Who is you favourite  character in her books that you have read. Please coment on my blog. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.