Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Long Long Write.

Hello bloggers. On Tuesday we did a long write.  The thing I found hard was thinking of what to say in my long write. Do you do long writes at you school? If you do what are the long writes about? My long write was about Mr Wolf. Children who came to rimu this year do 240 words and people who have been here longer than a year  do 300 words. I hope you like this blog.  Please comment. The choices for the long writes are Mr Wolf and Look into his eyes. I chose Mr Wolf because I liked the look of it. Do you like this blog? Goodbye from Max.

...
.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.