Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Term 3 goals.

Dear reader/s. This term we did some new goals!  I have nearly finished  my goals. You have to do your reading, writing, number, statistics, geometry and measurement. When we are finished we have our work printed. It is exciting because you can write what you want to achieve this term. We bluetack them to the lid of our chromebook so that we can look at them.  I hope that by the end of the term I have achieved my new  goals. Do you have goals? Comment if you want to. Goodbye from Max. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.