Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

My polygon playground..

Dear reader/s. On our maths slides we answered questions. I was just about to finish it when maths time was up. I now have finished it and am up to the part where you do one of the maths week projects and I chose a playtime project in which I had to draw a playground and then make  the playground out of cardboard. I am going to finish it tomorrow because I still have to make the play ground. Here is a picture  of the drawing of the playground. Please comment. I hope you like this blog. You do not have to like it. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.