Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Speeches.

Dear reader/s. This week we are doing speeches. My speech is about the titanic. The year 5/6s do 2 minutes or 2 minutes and thirty seconds and the year  7/8s do 2 minutes and 30 seconds or 3 minutes. The thing that I found hard was thinking of things to say in my speech.  We have until thursday to finish our speeches. It is exciting in my opinion. I hope you like this blog.   Do you have speeches at your school? If so then put that in a comment. Goodbye from Max.  [[[[[[

3 comments:

  1. did you know that the titanic didnt really sink because the ice berg? it was caused by the over do of coal in the very bottom of the boat and some people say that they knew that the boat would sink so they didnt actaully use the titanic they used the olympic boat! and i really like your post

    kind regards

    shiloh from grey main school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max it's Eden from Greymain school! I liked the way you shared to us what topic you were doing for your speech. At my school we do speech's my speech was about Dogs because I love dog's!

    From Eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MaX. Did you know that apparently they are building a replica full size Titanic as close to the original ship as they can get. I bet not many people will want to sail on its maiden voyage

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.