Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Probabilaty.

Dear reader/s. In my maths I learnt that if there were 10 Red blocks, 3 Green blocks and 1 Blue block in a bag, it would be ,more likely for me to pull out a Red block. I learnt that this is statistics. In statistics you learn about probability. I enjoyed doing statistics . Here is a statistics problem for you to answer: If you had ten 20 cent coins what chance would there be to get a head or a tail when you flick them? Leave the answer in a comment please. I hope you read my blog. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.