Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Homework: Don't panic the awnser is.

Hello bloggers. If the answer of a question is 81 the question would be, what what would you get if you had 100 litres and drink 19 litres what would you get? Another question could be, if a man was sixty and he lived for another  twenty one years how old would he be? Another question would be, if there were ninety ducks in a tree  and  nine fell out how many  would there be in the tree? Another question would be if there were eighty five trees and four got burnt in a forest fire how many would be left? Another question would be  if there were 99 carrots and a bunny ate 18 how many more would be left?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.