Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Click, Click, Went My Knitting Needles.

Hi bloggers, I have never seen anybody knit and I never thought I would. Every Tuesday this term the knitting needles and wool  come out. Mrs VH is trying to teach us to knit! I feel like my knitting needles  are  out of control because  my knitting needles have a mind of their own. Even though knitting is hard, I think that everyone should give knitting a go because you just might like it. Look at the attached photo and see what you can create. Has this blog made you  want to start knitting. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. hi i'm Leonidas from pt England and i like your story about you knitting ?
    is it hard knitting or not and i actually might try knitting

    by Leonidas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Loednidas,I am Max. Thankyou for the comment. yes, it is hard but I kept on trying What wwould you knit if it was easy? What is your favoutrote way to knit. Kind regards Max.

      Delete
  2. My knitting gets out of control too Max. Your Nana (Mums mum) started knitting a jersey for your cousin Jordon who is now 21 and she never finished so it was supposed to be for Megan who is now 19 and she still never finished it, so it was supposed to be for Sam who is now 14 but she still never finished it. Then the jersey was supposed to be for you but she still never finished it. Nana finally finished the jersey by the time India was 4 but then India refused to wear it because the wool was too itchy!! Thank goodness Gran is a quicker knitter and she used to knit you jersays and hats and mittens when you were younger

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.