Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Homework: A picture paints Onethousand words.

Hello reader/s. A head with two faces was looking at the dark and green day when along came a rainbow who threatened to torture the head to a banana. Suddenly the head took control  his angryness and bit the rainbow which turned her into an evil wizard. The wizard put a spell on himself which made made him shrink smaller until he was invisible because of his tininess. The wizard tried to climb on the head but was getting smaller. The head said so long sucker before having a party. Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.