Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Very Traditional tales.

Hello bloggers. My name is Max. Rimu have been learning about Traditional Tales. An Example  of a Traditional Tale is Little riding Hood.  Today we published our own Traditional Tales. My traditional tale was called The Three Little Pigs and The Wizard.  It is about Three pigs who are being Attacked by an evil Wizard called Voldemort. who is hungry and wants to eat them. Have you ever written your own traditional tale?  Here is a link to the Traditional Tales workbook that we have been working on. Goodbye from Max.
    Traditional tales workbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.