Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Choosing the novel study.

Hello bloggers. Last week we each chose a book  for our novel study. The book  I chose was called Private Peaceful. It is about a man who's name is  the title and he he is remembering the past and what happened to him in it.  Have you ever done novel study at your school? It was fun doing choosing the book  for the novel study. It caught my eye because it looked like a good book. After that we had to go and make a flipgrid  about the novel study book we chose.  The  we started to make google docs or google slides to make the places we will keep our work for the next 6 or 7 weeks. We Read them to find out what happens and we could know the answers for the work.  Goodbye from Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.