Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Homework:The poem.

Hello bloggers. I am going to make  a poem. This is the poem. It  is called My annoying sister.

My sister is really annoying but she thinks she is funny
When shes at home she talks nonstop
She talks so much nobody else can get a word in
My sister is a freckle-face just like me
My sister is a ginga, just like me
Her favourite thing to watch is Shot of the Yeagers
She watches the same episode 15 times!
Even though she is annoying I secretly quite like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.