Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Animation 2, no it isn,t the other one.

Hello bloggers, I am going to blog about an animation,though it is not the old one. It is a boring one about hogwarts. See the animation yourself below because it won,t be ten hours long. It is made using google slides like the other one. I suggest that you don,t do one slide a minute because I have edited it a couple of times so  it will take to long. I made it on Tuesday with a women called Kelsey (I won,t tell you her last time because you might be a criminal). Remember it might bore you.  There is credits at the bottom.Have you ever done an animation? Goodbye from Max.






Movie Credits Template (copy) on Biteable.























google

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.