Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Anything but typical.

Hello bloggers,

Are you typical or neurotypical? Our class is reading an amazing book called Anything but Typical. It is about a boy called Jason and he is neurotypical. What is neurotypical you might ask? Neurotypical is when your reactions are different actions from typical actions. When Jason gets nervous he starts flapping his hands👏,when the class sees him doing it they think it is different.

Being neurotypical for Jason is hard because he feels like he is not like the rest of his family. This makes him feel like he is on his own. 😭

Do you know anyone who is neuerotypical? Goodbye,bye Max.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.