Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Super Six on google slides.

Hello bloggers. Every Tuesday in Term 1 2020, Rimu does  something called Super 6 that our Teachers decided to do. We do the Super 6 using a Google Slide made by our teachers. If you want to see what it looks like then see the slide below. It is the old one because the other one you write your first name on it. Have you ever made something using Google Slides? If you have then leave a comment. Goodbye, bye Max.





link






















2 comments:

  1. Hi Max
    Its me Olivia B from your class
    this is a great blog! I loved how you linked the workbook to your post it was great.
    But next time you should make a dlo for the blog and explain about it in the dlo and what you did what happened that would be great.

    Kind regards Olivia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. helo. Thanks for th comment Goodbye, from Maax.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.