Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Stranger Danger.

Hello bloggers. Today we learnt about Stranger  danger. It means if you meet an anonymous person who says that you have to go with them don't listen to them but tell your parents that you were approached as soon as you have the chance. It is important to warn people so if it is an escaped criminal then the police can arrest them. If you see someone hanging around schools  or playgrounds this needs to be reported.  This  was discussed in class today because there is a man in Christchurch pretending to have lost his dog. He approaches young girls at school and asks them to come and help him find his dog. So if you see a person acting suspiciously then you need to report it. It is also important to keep yourself safe by never going with someone you or your parents don't know.  Have you ever been approached by a stranger?
Goodbye, bye Max.





                                 sources













1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Max I am Olivia from Rimu class
    I enjoyed your blog because you told your bloggers about the stranger danger that we learnt but next time I think you could add more colour and pictures to your blog and maybe on the writting on the top you could put most of that into your blog
    Kind regards Olivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.