Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

How to use copyrighted images.

Hello bloggers.
I am going to talk about copyright.  _hre is a link to the uru manuka site. Here is an image of my all about me.  We looked at a slideshow  and out images in to teach ourselves about copyright. Copyright is the act of stealing something that you don't own similar to burglary but it is still different. If it happens without then the person who did  it goes to jail. The owner of the copyright would be asked if they gave permission to copyright stealer to reproduce it. Goodbye, bye Max.



2 comments:

  1. Hi max.
    I liked this because you told us how to use copyright photo. I've learnt not to take other people's stuff. Next time you could tall us some more about copyrighting. From India.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello India. Thanks for the comment. I will listen to you and add a bit more stuff into my next blog that I do. Goodbye, from Max.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.