Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

PALS Pandemonium.

Hello bloggers, Yesterday on Thursday,27 Feb 2020 I went to PALS. It was fun. First we drove to school. Then we waited to go to Linclim even t centre at 9.30. At 10.00 PALS started! We played games insdie and outside. Inside we played evoulution, a game where start of as caterpillas and you try to evolve into a T-Rex,I got to a butterfly. Outside we played 2games, made a game and adapted a gaem. Have you ever gone to PALS? If yu have leave a reply as a comment. Goddbye bloggers,bye Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.