Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

How to make a great animation.

Hello bloggers. On Tuesday Rimu  made animations. They were about how we got to school. We used google slides t make the animation. Have you ever made an animation?  Mine was 20 slides long. Come on and read on. When I heard we were making animations I was very excited about it. Mine was a car driving for 14 slides  and 5 slides of  a person going inside a school and 1 of an intro.  So do you want to do an animation now? Goodbye, bye Max. \



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.